The settlement was established by some local people and the settled csángós of Zona Ghimeșului. There were 55 inhabitants mainly Roman Catholic people in 1992. There is a private museum of woodworks.
This museum called Bardócz house, because the owner was Sándor Bardócz (1921-1989) woodcarving and furniture painting master.
Near the museum on the slopes stands a bell tower from Ozunca Băi. The bell is from the deserted village of